Well... this is the BIG weekend!

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Well... this is the BIG weekend!

Post by Indawoods »

I hope all of you have plans for extended riding weekend!

I will be in Taylorville Illinois at South Fork Riding Club if anyone gets an incling to join us. Going Thursday thru Monday morning. Camping the whole time. Should be a blast! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
strider80
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by strider80 »

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showth ... p?t=401377
I am headed to the Golden Spike poker run south of Mt. Rainier here in WA, check out some of the pics in that thread, looks liek fun. I would race in the hare scramble, but I have done too much work to my bike and it is unproven right now, at least that is my excuse. Hopefully it will be a fun ride to get my kx forks and WER dialed.
2005 KTM 250EXC
2000 KDX200 (gone)
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I am going to.... Drink beer and ride in the woods for 4 days. I will cook food also.

My bike is dialed in for me and it will be my brothers first real ride on the refurbed KDX. It will be a blast as long as he doesn't tear his ottamagotta again. He calls it a mudiscus I think. :mrgreen:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
strider80
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by strider80 »

Sounds like fun. I wish I had 4 free days, between a wedding Friday, helping my girlfriend move Saturday morning and a family get together Monday, my riding time got cut down, damn!!!!

Hopefully the trails will clear out next weekend after the kids go back to school .
2005 KTM 250EXC
2000 KDX200 (gone)
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Hopefully your wife won't mind you helping your girlfriend move. :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

strider80
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by strider80 »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Hopefully your wife won't mind you helping your girlfriend move. :lol:
That wouldn't be good.... :rolleyes:
2005 KTM 250EXC
2000 KDX200 (gone)