Enduro In Missouri. Blackjack Ranch Enduro.

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Enduro In Missouri. Blackjack Ranch Enduro.

Post by jafo »

I don't know if this is classified as a group ride, but wanted to let anyone here interested in Endruo's know about this Enduro comming up in Missouri on Sept. 11. This is going to be single track trails on private land near Nevada Missouri. It's taking place on 4,000 acres of private owned land. This is purely for dirtbikes only, absolutley no quads. Depending on my knee, I'm going. It's an enduro or trail ride if you want either way.

The enduro will have loops of 30-35 miles of single track and some trasition ares of open trail.

There will be a super short course for Wemon and kids abouot 20 miles.

"C" riders and seniors will run a short course of 50 miles or so.

AA/A and B riders will run the longer course of 75 miles or so.

There will be a 15 min. break at the end of each loop and a 15 min. break or two in the middle of each loop.

Diections are as follows:

Take HWY. 54 East out of Nevada mo. (which is located on hwy 71 that goes north and south) for about 20 minutes. Thats the directions they gave. Now, I'm sure as it gets closer there will be suppliments to these directions, because I'm going to ask for better directions myself. But it should be pretty fun. This is in the Western part of Missouri.

Jon.
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Well I dropped the ball on this. I had'nt seen any updates on this until the other day. The info is on http://www.blackjackenduro.com . It was a pre-entry race but you can still sign up Saturday from 1:00 pm tp 7:00 pm and the day of the race Sunday from 6:00 am to 8:00 am. Theres a $5 dollar late entry fee and thats where I dropped the ball. There was no mention of pre-entry at first.

Good news is, that this area is going to be opened to the public sometime in the future for a pay as you ride area. I understand this place is quite large too. This is single track only, no ATV's! they said if they have a big enough turn out that there is a good posibilty that it'll stay that way. So if you want to ride in this go to the web site and check out the flyer for the race.

I'm not sure if I'm going yet. I'm split between watching opening day of Pro Football and riding my bike. I can't really race because of my knee but it'd be just a trail ride for me to check out the area.

Jon.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Tape the game and go ride, you dummy!!!!

Jeez!!! I can't believe you hesitate. Nut up, take some Ibruprophin and ride, ride, ride!!!

Carvr made me do dang near 200 miles in the 48 hours I was up there last weekend when I had the world's worst head cold. (Kept him up all night with my hacking and coughing) whats a mere 75 miles?!?

Take photos too. I'm going to go ride the Wild Pony Enduro at Moonrocks. That's near Reno, Nevada, on Sept. 11th. It's supposed to get a few thunder showers this weekend and next week too so it should be great riding.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Sounds like an awesome place...somewhere I would love to ride. Where exactly is it in relation to Illinois? If they open it exclusively to bikes... I'm there! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Good clip away...

MAP
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Indi, it's on the west side of Missouri. Maybe about an hour and half due south of Kansas City. It would definitley be one of those three or four day deals.

I hear yeh ski! I'm still not sure if I'm going or not. I would'nt mind just trail riding cause I know if I start racing I'm gonna push it pretty hard and thats where bad things happen, I'd hate to push my surgery back a few weeks or months re-bruising my knee. When I did all this bruising thats what I was doing, pushing to hard and twisted the knee 5 or 10 times. Sucks I know but it's real hard to sit around, thats why I just mught trail ride instead. Maybe. :neutral:

Jon.