The Lost Trails in PA has Re-Opened! Come ride Sun May 15th!

Planning a ride? Let us know about it...
92kdxRider
Supporting Member

The Lost Trails in PA has Re-Opened! Come ride Sun May 15th!

Post by 92kdxRider »

Here's a quote straight form the website.

"Our new location provides for a wide variety of Terrain changing trails; from mild to wild including steep switchbacks, scenic ridges, crazy potato fields, boulder crawls, mud runs and of course those meandering lazy trails we all love, together with some of the most breath taking vistas the Pocono Mountains has to offer.

We are doing all that we can to make sure your Trail Adventures are nothing short of the best. We want to make our park fun for the whole family.

We have met so many wonderful people that have visited us in the past; people from different backgrounds, clubs, nationalities and cultures. These people all have one great thing in common, the love of Trail Riding."

Link to Website: http://www.ridelosttrails.com/

The new location is 2,000 acres of property, just a couple miles east of Scranton off of I-380. Its $35 for a daily pass, $250 for one rider for a season pass. They offer discounts on the daily and season passes if you ride with more than one person. I think if you bring 8-14 riders you can get daily passes for $30 each, if your doing a season pass for two people its $350. The discounts increase the more riders you have.

They just opened at the new location on May 7th, this past weekend. This upcoming weekend I've made up my mind i'm going on Sunday May 15th, hell or high water I'll be there. If anyone else on this forum would also like to come, please let me know. Its the only decent place I know of within a 2 hour drive of my town. If I really enjoy it, you can bet i'll be getting a season pass cause its hard to find anything like this anymore.