Cross Bar Ranch?

Post by jc7622 »

Anyone here been to Cross Bar Ranch?
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

yep.
I love the place, lots of trails, differents type of terrain, elevation changes, water crossing (if you want), miles and miles of FUN. Very nice change of scenery from Drapper or stillwater and soooo much bigger. :supz:
We still plan on going there sometime soon, don't know 'zactly when since a few in our group are injured.
When we do go I'll post in this section.
Are you planning on going there soon?

Wilf
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

Don't have any specific plans other than I want to go some time. Definately post if you plan a trip. My group likes to do the same old thing over and over.
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

how many in your group?
Our group (4-10) ranges from 25 to 70 year old and everything in between, skill level ranges from beginner / neeb to intermediate and racers :lol: We're pretty laid back and always wait for the slower riders.
Believe me, if they get to experience cross bar ranch once, they'll want to go back! And the scenery is really nice too.
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

We have about 25 we ride with, though usually not at the same time. They range in age from kids up to about 45 years old. A usual weekend will be about 10 to 15 riders. We sometimes break into two groups - slower riders and small kids and then a group with the faster riders and big kids. We are also laid back and wait for everyone to catch up peridically. Occasionally I get a chance to ride with my oldest kid and another adult and then we are able to put in some miles or do some more technical trails.
reddirtjoe

Post by reddirtjoe »

I have been there once. Would like to join up with others and go again, sometime. I'll be in the slower rider/ kids group :supz:
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

reddirtjoe, you'll proly want to upgrade your tires from DS to real knobbies if you go there :lol:
BTW I have a front stock with about 1 season on it and a rear with 1/2 tread left that I could sell for cheap, (and I mean really cheap :wink: ), should be better than your dual sports!
reddirtjoe

Post by reddirtjoe »

I have a pair of brand new Dunlop 756's waiting to be put on. Wish I had know about cheap (really cheap) before buying these.
The one time I went to Cross Bar was with my DRZ, and it started having battery problems,so I didn't get to see much of the place. What I saw I liked.