DOUBLESTUFF

Reviews of riding areas...
radonc73
Gold Member
Gold Member

DOUBLESTUFF

Post by radonc73 »

I was on another site when they mentioned Doublestuff Racing. It is a track in Hopkins Park IL. Just west of Lake Village IN. Has anyone ridden there? I looked on their website Doublestuffracing.com but they didn't have much info about the place. $25 a day seems steep if it is not that good or is only the 2 tracks but for $300 they will give you a key for a year, that may not be that bad. They also mentioned Fredbud but said it was mostly sand.
Riding is living everything else, is just waiting.
Master of the casual pace
83 KDX 200
93 KDX 250
84 YTM 225 DX 3-WHEELER
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

$300 they will give you a key for a year
:shock:
Are you guys paying that much to ride????
Man, I paid 65$ (40 miles wood single track) and we all bitch about it here. That give me some perspecive...
radonc73
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by radonc73 »

There is not many places in the immediate area and I don't ride enough to justify that much money. It seems alot to me but "The Badlands" in Attica is about 70 miles from me and they charge about $350 a year to ride. Or $20 to get in per day.
83 KDX 200
93 KDX 250
84 YTM 225 DX 3-WHEELER
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

$25 a day is rape!

South Fork is $12 a day... and I should just a membership for $200 a year.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
radonc73
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by radonc73 »

If Attica was only $200 a year I would definitely consider it but at only $20 I can just pay per ride and not feel pressured if I don't use it all the time. I really think $25 is steep but IF I go and that is a big IF maybe I will meet some more people with more Riding spots and it will be worth it, they keep talking about a place called Fredbud which I assume is run by Jeff Fredette, from what I hear it is kind of rundown and sandy but I really am not a conasuier of fine riding spots just want to find places I can take a rip after work in the Spring/ Summer/ Fall.
83 KDX 200
93 KDX 250
84 YTM 225 DX 3-WHEELER