INDAWOODS...

Got questions? We got answers....
Budget_89KDX

INDAWOODS...

Post by Budget_89KDX »

Hey bro good news I got the part from wops and its correct!so we can go ahead with the install bro.and while I got you on here bro I can't PM is there a reason?I feel kinda dumb having to start a thread for something I could pm you for.thanks
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Just make a donation and the gates will open for you! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

O ok I didn't know if that Jane anything to do with it.with you helping me out on the kips install ill definately be making a donation just got to find out if I'm going to be effected by the reduction in force at work..god I hope not.

Anyhoo now that I've got the correct part in hand what day you wanting to do this this weekend?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I take one day at a time.... lets get past Thanksgiving and go from there... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

Cool...yea that will work bro I'm good with Friday,Saturday,or Sunday so let me know bro.you still got my number?
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

What's up inda?you figure out a good time for us to assemble this kips?thanks bro.