Hey inda...

Got questions? We got answers....
Budget_89KDX

Hey inda...

Post by Budget_89KDX »

I just spoke with the guy at cheap cycle parts and he sent my kips valve out today when would be good for you and I to meet up and get this installed I'm on vacation right now so I'm availible any time.thanks
KDX4ID
Supporting Member

Post by KDX4ID »

After that can you swing buy my place and change a couple tires? :razz:
CURRENT FLEET
2008 KTM 990 Adventure...Alaska here I come!
2010 KTM 300 XCW... stop me before I buy again!
2005 KDX220... single track sweetie
2007 KTM 450 EXC... my baby
2008 KTM Superduke... Canyon Carver
1996 Honda 650L... GONE but not forgotten
http://www.friendsoftruckeetrails.org
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

Lol...so what's up inda I was hoping next weekend if all possible?id like to get thing up and running.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That may be doable... I may be back home by then.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

Hell yea bro!I'm looking foward to seeing this done I've studied this damn thing religiously and have a basic understanding of its operation but am still foggy on the assembly.I called jims cycle there in town and he won't do it said it was too old and he didn't have the manual which I thought was odd he's usually got parts and bikes that are ancient.hell he had performance cams for my old atc200 on the shelf!

But yea if next weekend is good for you I'm on vacation until next Monday and ill travel to town if you're not able or don't want to come out in the sticks.appreciate it bro.
Budget_89KDX

Post by Budget_89KDX »

Inda we maybe looking at the following weekend bro the guy at cheap cycles sent the exact same part again so I decided to go to wops they're saying Monday with the holiday slowing shipping down.so yea I'm pissed bro twice with this place and got the wrong part and now I gotta eat shipping wtf?will the following weekend be ok for you I'm off saturdays and sundays unless the layoff they're talking about goes on in that case ill have a bunch of free time.