Freight trains

Got questions? We got answers....
cmot

Freight trains

Post by cmot »

I don't know if this may be a local thing or just my problem, All my riding areas are filling with riders that gather together with big fourstrokes and freight train 20 at a time through the woods churning more soil than I can gather with my boxblade and creating a noise level that hurts my heavymetal dead eardrums and god forbid if they come up behind me and my poor son. Most don't even bother to slow they just crash over or around anyway they can. Fourstrokes create more noise polution than I thought possible. This can't be good . Is this a common trend in other areas of the country/world? :shock:
Between fourstrokes and fourwheelers there seems to be a definite lack of curtisy and common sense. :butthead:
Nothing against fourstrokes I,m considering one. :roll:
89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

i mainly have that problem with 4 wheelers. it sucks. i ride one way because i think they are running the trails in that direction and sure enough as soon as i run the opposite direction here they are again. i have started riding at places that have directional trails. if you hit a 4 wheeler too bad. i think they should outlaw 4 wheelers instead of 2 strokes. if i hadnt stopped and pulled this poor dudes 4 wheeler off him one day he would ass out. keep those things in the fields i say. :supz:
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I have never ridden at an official riding area or park like you guys, but I can not even begin to understand why in the hell anyone would allow two way travel on trails. That always amazes me when you guys mention that.

For cmot, when I was a teenager, four stroke meant a quieter bike. This was in the late '80's. A couple of years ago, when a modern XR / CRF whatever it was passed me at my first race, I was scared to death wondering what in the hell was wrong with his bike. That stopped when another and another passed me blaring away. :neutral:
Last edited by Anonymous on 11:14 pm Jun 11 2005, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
cmot

Post by cmot »

Exactly what I.m talking about....
Just bury me when I can't ride anymore...
89kdx200rdr
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by 89kdx200rdr »

damn 4 strokes and wheelers
1989 KDX 200
2003 KX 250
2006 KX 250F
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I think the old ones like Honda XR, Suzuki DR, Yamaha TT-R and such were OK, as they were quiet. This was back in the '80's though.

I am very glad to have had a KDX though. I wouldn't care to lift a 4-stroke beginner / novice bike's weight off me or out of a rut.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

It aint the bikes

Its the asshats riding 'em
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Asshats, I like that!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!