Update on Revloc DynaRing

Got questions? We got answers....
dmcc

Update on Revloc DynaRing

Post by dmcc »

I've had trouble getting time off to work on my bike, but I finally got to work on it yesterday. All day.
Anyway, when I first put the DynaRing in the clutch stack was too tall (or thick, depending on how you look at it) and it caused clearance issues when I would use my clutch lever to over ride the auto. Otherwise, the auto function was great.
Allen @ Revloc has been great to work with, and with the experience from his "KDX test rider" ( I don't know who you are, but I know you're out there : ) ) we were able to modify the clutch stack and obtain the proper clearance, and all of the advertised features fell into place. I am really impressed with how smooth it is. I have always had a lot of trouble with my hands going numb during a race, I am hoping this helps that situation.
Allen is going through another KDX220 clutch in the next few days, and I think the results will be a simple, trouble free installation.
I really can't say enough about the customer service at Revloc.
I will be putting a few really hard miles on my KDX in the next few days, hopefully I'll have a report soon.
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by SS109 »

Good to hear you are up running and liking it. :supz:

Now, if they would just make one for the E series. :sad:
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
dfeckel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dfeckel »

E series--I've stopped holding my breath. I think Garry at EFM will be getting my business soon.
David Eckel
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by SS109 »

EFM will probably be the one I go with as well. They will make one for any bike out there if you ask them to.
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R