WTF?? KDX of a different kind...

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXer
Supporting Member

WTF?? KDX of a different kind...

Post by KDXer »

Click me...

It might prevent snow though.... :rolleyes:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I saw that a few days ago. :-)

I like this part, "******THE CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE USED ********** ". :lol:

I hate it when non Kawasaki KDX stuff comes up like the digipower batteries, the pet shop boys CD's, etc.

That doesn't take into account the assh*les that put a search list in their description. To help alleviate the problem, I have been working on a cloning machine so that I can clone the American Badass, skipro3, :prayer: (JUST KIDDING!) and send them out in massive quantities. That should cut down on the tree air fresheneer crowd. You know, the people that post a cedar tree air freshener, then instead of letting people looking for an air freshener find it, they put, "THIS AIR FRESHENEER WIL FIT FORD HONDA GM CHEVROLET GMC DODGE NISSAN TOYOTA ETC". :evil: :lol:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

AND not for KDX, CR, YZ, KX, KTM, RM, TM, VOR,CRF, YZF, WR, ATK, BMW, etc :roll: :rolleyes: At least I'm not the only it pi$$es off.....

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

No, you are not the only one. calhoun141 is a constant offender. If I wanted a jersey, should I search for jersey or KDX??? That is like putting computer, car, truck, CD, DVD, wood, metal, plastic, new, used, a, an, the, in a search list.

Things like fork springs that will fit in no KDX ever made, exhaust pipes for other bikes, and various other parts that have no chance in hell of just bolting up are always great choices as well.

When I win the lottery and/or am elected king, things will be different. :lol:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128