Monster Graphics for my 220

Got questions? We got answers....
ThE_HAMMER

Monster Graphics for my 220

Post by ThE_HAMMER »

I'm looking for some good monster energy graphics that will fit my KDX 220r. I've been searching on the internet and all I can find are kits for MX bikes. If any one knows about any sites that carry monster graphics for enduros they will be greatly appreciated.
1997 KDX 220r
SteveWR450f

Post by SteveWR450f »

I am not aware that anyone actually makes them. Custom is always a possibility. But I have someone take the time to use KX 125 monster graphics and put them on the KDX. His posts can be found over at
Dirt Rider.net - canadian dave's KDX site.
WR sold. Now have 03 and 04 KDX 220s.
KXF 250 forks. RB Carb and Head. FMF rev pipe. Long live the KDX !!!
ThE_HAMMER

Post by ThE_HAMMER »

I'm not really up to cutting the graphics and everything. Do you know of a website that sells KDX graphics at all? It seems like no one carries the 05 ones and to buy custom is way too expensive.
1997 KDX 220r
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I got some custom AMR Graphics for my KDX on eBay for almost nothing compared to what they were going for a few years ago...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
ThE_HAMMER

Post by ThE_HAMMER »

Thanks I'm almost definately going to get those! It's really hard to find KDX graphics.
1997 KDX 220r
SteveWR450f

Post by SteveWR450f »

FX factory effex makes some really nice graphics for KDX. They have the OEM style but I am currenty using the Evo series graphics.
WR sold. Now have 03 and 04 KDX 220s.
KXF 250 forks. RB Carb and Head. FMF rev pipe. Long live the KDX !!!
performancecycle

Post by performancecycle »

The amr graphics were $150.00 when I looked at them on e-bay. Is this the correct price inda? I thought it was kinda high or the guys selling them were kinda high one or the other. I've just always used custom graphics on my bike and I get them for free so I don't really know what they go for these days but, the amr graphics look sweet and are probably worth every penny of that. I will probably order some soon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I think I paid about $40.... they were running an actual auction on them when I got mine....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "