Got a couple good rides in!

Got questions? We got answers....
Sapphire
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Got a couple good rides in!

Post by Sapphire »

Well...as good as they could be when towning or chaising an 8 yr old on a TTr90! Nah...I love riding with her...she's the reason I even HAVE the KDX...
I dont have any great pics of riding or Vids...but a few I hope you'll enjoy!
This is my riding partner....she took a Nasty fall today...her first...
We were riding some nice XC single track and I started up a hill that was questionable for her...well...she stopped about half wiay... I stopped and walked down to talk her up it... and it wasn't going to happen, so I sent her back down...
As I stood there and watched, she BLANKED out and was coasting in neutral and wouldn't hit the brakes!! :shock: Feet off pegs, bouncing all over till near the bottom at about probably 25 mph the whole outfit blew up...
I ran down and she was balling, but appeared unhurt! After settling her down...well... we rode for 3 more hours!!! Sweet. I also made her do some stop and go drills on hills and all over to ensure she was good to go on the braking issue! Holy Chit that was scary. Last week she did some steep, tough downhills no prob...dont know what happened this time? :roll:

Heres her and the Green with some South Central MT desert and the 11,000 foot Absoaroka Beartooth Range in the background!

Here's an easy, but way steeper than it looks in the pic, Hill....

Almost forgot this pic... it was last Saturday...our FIRST ride together away from our house...Heading down the road, looking in the rearview was a TREAT! :supz:

The KDX is awesome... I still ahve to get it Jetted and hope to do that in the next couple weeks.... then I'll keep her stock till this winter when I'll do the RB stuff and a Pipe and reeds! :partyman:

That DRZ I looked at for so long would not have Been NEAR as fun as this....absolutely no question about it!!!
06' 200 Bone Stock
Varmint
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Varmint »

What great memories you are making with her.
In my garage
2003 KDX200
2003 KX85
2005 CRF230F
2009 300 XC-W(e)
My KDX
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

I'm very jealous. :mrgreen:
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
Jupiter2
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Jupiter2 »

Awesome pics.
In my book you're living the dream. :grin:
gregf@aimcom.com

2000 KDX 200
2002 XR200
Kazuma 90cc quad
bigerestblazer
Supporting Member

Post by bigerestblazer »

Nice! WISH I COULD GET MY 9 YEAR OLD TO GO NEAR A BIKE. She just wants to ride with me on the quad. maybe one day....
Sometimes in life when it seems like things aint goin your way theres always one answer...BIGGER HAMMER
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by SS109 »

Great pics of what I'm sure will be awesome memories. :supz:

I wish I had gotten mine started that young but I was a dumbass. Oh well, I guess late (14 & 17yo) is better than never!
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
Sapphire
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Sapphire »

Both my girls love riding that bike.... I was really worried when she wiped out yesterday...but it didn't seem to scare her off!
06' 200 Bone Stock