Suspension revalve

Got questions? We got answers....
KillDozer

Suspension revalve

Post by KillDozer »

Anyone use FRP racing to do a revalve? If so how were they to work with and what were the results?

Anyone have any other suggestions on a good shop to get my suspension done? I'm in New York if it makes a difference. Thanks.
SteveWR450f

Post by SteveWR450f »

On west coast, I have used Race Tech. I think MX tech is East Coast though so you might want to check. Both are very good. Honestly, I am pretty certain there has got to be some revalvers in your state. Do you have a local riding club to ask people?

But I know of 2 folks that used Jeff. Jeff does everything good.

Not to confuse - but when I faced the same decision I decided to do KX fork swap instead. Happy I did. More adjustability and no overhang.
WR sold. Now have 03 and 04 KDX 220s.
KXF 250 forks. RB Carb and Head. FMF rev pipe. Long live the KDX !!!
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

I used frp to revalve my shock.
I could tell I needed it after the I did the KX front end conversion.
He's work was top notch, made a huge difference, I can feel the difference in clickers adjustment.
If it was me, I'd save the cash to do the kx conversion 1st. Then see how I like it and eventually get them revalved by a reputable local shop (if there is one closeby that KNOWS what they're doing).
KillDozer

Post by KillDozer »

Ok, thanks for the info. I think I'm going to stick with the stock components for now.. The underhang on the forks is the only thing that I don't really like, but I'll live with it for now. I figure having them rebuilt/revalved should make a nice difference for now. Think I'll check out FRP.