Replacing the 220 grenade...

Got questions? We got answers....
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

you mentioned you wanted the lower link, I'm 5'7 and ride the stock height. With boots on and all, I'm not flat foot on the ground but I can more than tippy toe both feet enough to be stable and comfy when i stop.
Sapphire
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Sapphire »

Cool... I'm 5'7" also (on a good day) and thats good to hear. This DRZ im riding is somewhat challenging..I think on a steep trail I'd be prone to lose her if I had to stop in a wierd position...

I am leaning towards this 01' 220. The kid with the 93' doesn't want to budge from 800! He's sending more pics though... so i'll see what it looks like.

Hopefully, in about 1-2 weeks I'll be scouring this site for jetting and airbox mods and chit like that!!!

:supz:
Wikkedgt

Post by Wikkedgt »

My "deal". It was completely stock when I bought it. I added all the aftermarket parts. Pro Taper bars, EE handguards, full FMF exhaust, 607 reeds. Tore down the swingarm and greased all the bearings as well as the steering stem bearings. It's been a fun project, except for when I blew the graphics off the right shroud last weekend powerwashing it :sad: . I had no idea this bike had such a following when I bought it.
Sapphire
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Sapphire »

Nice looking Mochine!! That Blows about the graphics! Ouch.
06' 200 Bone Stock