Best Oil

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Shocker indeed !!! :shock: I was gonna ask why they call ya Fuzzy but I'm scared to now.... :lol:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

LOL!

Ski....No, I'm the fat-ass on the right holding on to the mirror. The 'mechanic.' Need to drop some serious poundage. SOme of the pics in Inda's gallery depict me in a not-so-fat state. I did spend about 6hrs worth of time getting that thing jetted/synched right for the 100deg 100% humidity air we encountered down in Orlando.

I just found out this morning that the producer of the show liked us so much(we were very entertaining) that we have been invited back for the 'Pinks' season finale at the end of July. It will be in Indy, which is much closer to me. One of my old MD buddies will be running a 600+hp LS1 powered RX7 against a guy from Chicago sporting a sub-10 second 4th gen Camaro. 1hr episode this time, and Car & Driver will be there doing a 4 page article. :supz:
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I saw a commercial for that show yesterday. That sounds pretty interesting to be on the show! Congratulations. I will keep an eye out for the show times.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Did they advertise it with that scene from Grease "We're racing for Pinks!" "Pinks?" "Yeah Pinks! Ya moron... Pink slips, Ownership papers!" :lol:
Last edited by Indawoods on 09:25 pm Jun 07 2005, edited 2 times in total.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Ohhhh how can I get this ?? Can anybody record this or is there somewhere to d/l it (like torrents) ?? It sounds awesome... WTG Fuzz :supz:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I'm sure Fuzz 'il record it.. He'd better! :shock:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

TiVO baby!!!! I haven't messed w/ getting stuff from my TiVO into something like an .AVI, but I'll work on it. Gonna have to have it for shockermotorsports.com anyhoo...

Inda....That's a great quote....You're right they should've used it in the commercial...

Also, there is a webisode of the first pinks show recorded at http://www.pinks.tv along with some serious trash talk between some of us in their forum...
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
FLAKDX
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by FLAKDX »

Well since I finally did the top end and the spooge and carbon build up were terrible I'm going jump ship to synthetics. I've always had great luck with Maxima Products and I've been using Castor 927 for the better part of 13 years in my different 2 stroke toys :grin: but I feel it's time for a change and step up to the new school products :prayer:

I've always liked Mobil 1 oils in my cars so I kind of torn between Mobil's synthetic 2 cycle oil and Amsoil's dominator pre mix (also another great product IMO) I'll figure it out by the end of the day on those LOL

I've always used either Redline synthetic 80-90wt gear oil or Pro Honda racing trans fluid in the gearbox. My question is I've seen several of you guys post the you use Mobil 1 red top in your tranny. Are you talking about this http://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/Mot ... e_ATF.aspx cause it doesn't say Mobil 1 it's just Mobil multi vehicle ATF???? If it's something different please post a link to what your talking about. I really like the Redline stuff (even though it's gear oil and it stinks to high heaven) but the $8 bux a quart is a bit stiff. The Pro Honda stuff is pretty cheap at $3 to $4 a quart and has done a good job of quieting the KIPS rattle (when I put in a full qt LOL) but again looking for a change there as well.

Suggestions?? Opinions??? Answers to my long winded Questions??? :grin:

Sorry to break up your Pinks discussion Fuzz and bring this thread back on track :mrgreen:
03 220R