KIPS??

Got questions? We got answers....
rattlesnake_06

KIPS??

Post by rattlesnake_06 »

i have recently bought 01 KDX 200 and had arb issues. I spoke to the previous owner and he said the shop he took it too put the gear on backwards. I took it all apart and without a manual i dont know how to time the valves aaaaaaa9that is probably what was wrong with it in the first place) does anyone have pics or anything to help me get this figured out THANKS!!!!!
kevfort19

Post by kevfort19 »

the manual is a good way to start with... it's written clearly
KDX 220 2001 =)

Don'T drink and drive...just give some gas and fly :D
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

There is also the online manual at the top right of this page that will walk you through it. Fast and Easy!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
rattlesnake_06

Post by rattlesnake_06 »

Thanks for your help guys but really how hard is it to say line up the timing marks idiot!!! Once i got it all cleaned up and could see everything found em. All is good now. :butthead:
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

you still need to buy a manual, that was the point. You should have one before you start wrenching on any bike. Best money you'll ever spend.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Did you support the shaft?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
rattlesnake_06

Post by rattlesnake_06 »

Abolutely supported the shaft did a lot of research before i did anything except the manual will definetly get one asap though. thanks again runs like a raped ape now
:grin:
All coiled up ready to strike