Sunline V1 levers (Brake & Clutch)

Got questions? We got answers....
summitrider04
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Sunline V1 levers (Brake & Clutch)

Post by summitrider04 »

Will they work? -- On their website, the KDX 200 (mine is an '03) isn't shown as an application, only KX's.

Has anyone used them?

Thanks
bronco95tgp

Post by bronco95tgp »

I've got the ASV F1's.. they are comparable I guess but half the price? If you want to spend $140 on levers you might check out the ASV F3 Holiday pro pack that comes with both levers, fancy dust covers, and all sorts of stuff.

http://www.locomx.com/Levers-s/255.htm[/url]

Its at the very bottom right on that link.. I have two buddies that have the pro series holiday pack F3 ASV's and they are different colors and such but I am very happy with my F1's they installed and adjusted easily and fold back just like the more expensives ones
its a '04 KDX 220 cadillac
summitrider04
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by summitrider04 »

Nice, that's a great deal.

The reason I was asking about the Sunline is I have an account with sixsixone so I can buy them at cost. I called them up and they said to cross-reference the KDX levers with the same year KX 2 stroke and see if they are the same. I haven't looked into it very far except for looking at the ASV application chart they look like they are the same so the Sunline should work.

I have Acerbis ralley pro hand guards and after finding out I will have to drill out the welded bar end plug I was looking into buying a new handlebar or just getting some "unbreakable" levers. I'll probably just dremel out the plug.

Thanks for the help
Green Hornet
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Green Hornet »

I use them & they work well
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional"
2008 KLX450R
2008 DRZ400SM
2005 KDX 220R
1985 KDX 200A3
2005 KLX 125L (SONS)
2003 KTM 50SX Pro Jr
B Senior # 254/0092

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/R ... fault.aspx
Thanks to my 2008 Sponsers:
Dunlop, SteelMX, Amsoil, Simpson, Pro Works Racing, Pro Moto Billet, SLAP Energy,Boyesen, Rhino Stands, SixSixOne/SunLine Moto for your support.
John W Read Jr
bronco95tgp

Post by bronco95tgp »

Summit, might be a good time to saw your bars if you want them more narrow instead of having to drill and dremel..
its a '04 KDX 220 cadillac