Frame guards

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXsg

Frame guards

Post by KDXsg »

Hi, want to hear from you guys opinion on having frame guards on your bike. are they there just to protect the boots from destroying the paintwork or are they there to protect from some other unforseen crash.

I had mine installed previously, and i noticed the frame guards actually collected alot of mud on the inside after which spent some time cleaning them up. then decided to take them off.
A true KDX customizer!!
AtomicKDX

Post by AtomicKDX »

I have the Works Connection frame guards on my bike. The actually do protect the frame paint from mostly boot scuffing of the area....I've dropped my bike multiple time, but never have seen these things protect from a drop:

KDXsg

Post by KDXsg »

thats a very very nice bike you have got...like the mirror and front end. wish i could have the same front ed... cool bike. i noticed you have got a front pouch to the headlight, what is it for? tools? does it bounce about?
A true KDX customizer!!
KDXsg

Post by KDXsg »

hI, BTW...did you bend your kick stand. seem very natrually bend for a purpose. how is it done?
A true KDX customizer!!
AtomicKDX

Post by AtomicKDX »

The number plate bag is awesome. I use it to carry my extra oil for long rides or other light gear like tools, rag, snacks, etc. It really holds down snug:

I got it from here:

http://dirt-bike-gear.com/number_plate_bags.html

As for the kickstand, that's the way it came when I got it....I assume it is stock.

>|QBB<[/url]
KDXsg wrote:thats a very very nice bike you have got...like the mirror and front end. wish i could have the same front ed... cool bike. i noticed you have got a front pouch to the headlight, what is it for? tools? does it bounce about?
KDXsg

Post by KDXsg »

Thanks, think i wilol be getting one.
A true KDX customizer!!