27%
rarely
24%

Total votes: 118

KDX Butterfly
Queen B
Queen B

Post by KDX Butterfly »

I'm still too much of a newb, so NO. Besides, I have a girlfriend who, when we were teenagers, went riding with a couple of friends, and they got a ways ahead of her. Well, she ended up wiping out bad. Her friends thought she had just turned around and gone home; didn't go back to look for her. She left her bike and literally crawled five and a half miles home on her knees. Traffic was scarce where we lived in Durango, Colorado (Rafter J). She was a mess by the time she got to my door.

So, even if you do ride with other people, make sure they aren't like these guys; or you end up riding alone anyway and could also end up like my girlfriend. I am thankful she is still one of my very closest friends.
(At 45 years aged!)

This is exactly why I won't ride alone. Of course, Inda and the hubby taught me that right off the bat. :supz:
"If I were just two inches taller, I wouldn't be me." ~KDX Butterfly
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

I don't, other that riding around the house to test jetting or something. I'm not quite comfortable riding alone, and even if I was, my wife wouldn't go for it.
realbtl

Post by realbtl »

Besides riding alone I often camp way out in the boonies in my f250 4x4 with pop up camper. I carry an Emergency Personal Rescue Beacon (eprb) that's linked by satellite to the national rescue org. Spendy at $400-500 but if I ever need it it will be worth it. I prefer this setup to the cheaper SPOT system.