Dawn To Dusk Enduro 30/08/09. KDX220 was brilliant.

Got questions? We got answers....
GreatBritishRob
Supporting Member

Dawn To Dusk Enduro 30/08/09. KDX220 was brilliant.

Post by GreatBritishRob »

Bit of a video slapped together.

Kicking myself i didnt take my helmet camera out for a lap or 2 but the weather was so wet and mucky it didnt seem worth while.
Gone for some softer music cause people were moaning i always added oi and punk to my vids
Jonooffler

Post by Jonooffler »

Nice job Rob I'm not sure if I would last that long.How was the KDX ?
Jono
Been riding off road for 10 years still finding out how best to do it.Riden a DR125 then a DT125R then a DR125 then DRZ400 then XR250 then a TE610 now I hope that I have found the best a KDX220 just to add the KDX has gone now riding a WR426 which I love and is so much better than the KDX.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

>|<>QBB<
Jonooffler wrote:How was the KDX ?
Jono
I'm betting it was brilliant! :wink:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
GreatBritishRob
Supporting Member

Post by GreatBritishRob »

KDX was a corker mate, did a great job. Pity about the transponder that seems to have lost us a lap or so in the results dropping us nearly 30 places.
Never mind, the main thing is we got the finish.
Heres a promo for the official DVD and program that well be on Extreme Sports channel.
http://www.vimeo.com/6430185
kawagumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kawagumby »

>|<>QBB<
GreatBritishRob wrote:. Pity about the transponder that seems to have lost us a lap or so in the results dropping us nearly 30 places.
http://www.vimeo.com/6430185
Oh yes, the racing gods are fickle. It can go both ways tho', I once was given a first place finish when, in fact, I sat out the whole race except for the last lap (crash-caused mechanical problems). The guy who actually won the race was a friend of mine and was beside himself... I finally let the club know what happened, but not until I had some fun with it!

Great job. I wish I had a faster internet connection so I could see the video - :sad:
1994 KDX200, Beta 200rr, yz125, yz250, kx100 modded for adult, gasgas contact 250.