Radiator hose part #?

Got questions? We got answers....
hoodoo

Radiator hose part #?

Post by hoodoo »

I replaced 3 of 4 of the radiator hoses on my 00 kdx 200. The one hose I cannot find a part number for is the short 90 degree hose that come out of the engine block and down to the water pump. This hose does not show up on any parts diagram on the kawa site. You can check the radiator parts layout and it shows the the 3 hoses but not the short 90 degree hose from block to the water pump. Go to the engine covers layout and it shows the water pump but no hose.

I went to the dealer today and asked this same question, the parts guy sent me to the service guy...nobody knows. I then called kawasaki and a tech is suppposed to get back to me...we will see if that happens.

The reason I need to change this hose is that my FMF pipe touches the edge of this water hose right at the 90 bend and it is getting thin and I dont want to risk coolant loss 20 miles from the truck.
I could probably jam a piece of water hose on it but I got a thing for having the right part to replace it with. If kawa made the hose with two 45s instead of a 90 degree bend it would solve any clearance issue, but that aint gonna happen. No matter what hose I get I am going sheath it to protect it from the hot pipe.
So if anyone knows this part number please let me know.
John Cena

Post by John Cena »

39062-1419 HOSE-COOLING,PUMP-CYLINDER :mrgreen: It's located in the cylinder head/cylinder section on buykawi :razz:
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

hoodoo, sorry to hear of your trouble. As best I remember it is indeed on the cylinder head / cylinder page, even on older models like my 94.

As it relates to John Cena pointing out the buykawasaki.com reference: Why is there no emoticon for "brings a tear to my eye"?? :grin: Nice job, John Cena! :supz:

By the way, good luck with JBL. :mrgreen:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
hoodoo

Post by hoodoo »

Thank you!!!!
I should have known to look at the cylinder section.
Thanks again!!
John Cena

Post by John Cena »

hoodoo wrote: I should have known to look at the cylinder section.
no you should'nt but your service guy shoulda :grin: :rolleyes: