suspension?

Got questions? We got answers....
jswag

suspension?

Post by jswag »

Ok i know the forks are soft on the Kdx but i still jump mine pretty hard on the stock setup.The other day i kinda landed hard and i heard a noise almost like someone hit my bars with a hammer...then after that i heard it a few more times whenever i landed on jumps that were not that big.I got home and checked my fork seals and they were not leaking.Any suggestions on what it could be?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

My guess is you won't know until you tear your forks down and find out what let loose.

First I would take the caps off and see if anything is contacting them... as in mechanical damage....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
kdx633
Supporting Member

Post by kdx633 »

Had that situation on my bike.Turned out to be the kickstand would swing down slightly then snap back up making a whack sound.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:lol: :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "