Best prices for Honda XR fork springs for my KDX

Got questions? We got answers....
gtoron

Best prices for Honda XR fork springs for my KDX

Post by gtoron »

Anybody know the best place with the best prices on OEM springs so I can replace my springs looking to step up to the .40's from the stock .35 KDX springs
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Try Thumpertalk and make an inquiry... someone may have a set laying around and sell them cheap....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

The Honda springs (complete with red wings on the plastic baggies) I got from MX-Tech cost no more than the Eibachs I replaced. I don't know if that was some kind'a deal 'cuz they felt bad about the failed Eibachs or not. I didn't ask.

Only problem I'd have with buying springs from some private seller is...who knows if they're really the rate the seller says they are? Not that lyin' to you about it is the only option..he just may have no clue what he's got. You're not going to tell by looking at them..and most of them aren't marked.

Figuring fork spring rate on your bathroom scale is doable. Not real simple, but doable.

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!