607 reeds

Got questions? We got answers....
longshore58

Post by longshore58 »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:This is NOT that kind of forum. We do not flame on this forum so keep the silly kids stuff for when your with the kids....
you're.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Grammar police too? Anything else I should know about? Did I call you out directly? Why is it everyone all the sudden is a victim without taking things for what they are? Oh... must be Obamaism at work... :roll:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

'Condsider'? :wink:

Re: '..Ask a wide-open question..'

Yours was, '..dimensions for the typical (stock) headlight..'

Which was exactly the problem. It was wide open enough to make no sense. Sorry about that. Why would one need dimensions for the bulb? Who goes looking for a bulb saying, 'It's about 2 1/2" long and a bit over 1/2" wide...has a kind'a flange thingy with some index detents...'

And why would you use the word 'headlight' FOR the bulb?

Hence the advisement of caution in the use of words. It seemed a language difference..which is why I brought that up. ..in the interest of answering the questions as you meant them to be understood, NOT as you wrote them.

Re: '...get no answers.'

:hmm:

You got an answer! Complete with pictures!! And if you followed the link, an application list that would give you an idea of what would work.

AND a note on it being a twin filament bulb, which isn't something one would expect, it being a one-filament application.

Also an offer to take any measurements of the shell you wished!!

How is that!

Seems like a pretty good deal for you. Answers to your less than meaningful questions.

In anticipation of your forthcoming 'Thanks!', you are welcome!

Oh..........wasn't this thread about reeds? Forum etiquette says to not hijack an existing thread with specious, not applicable posts. ..which, of course, does happen all the time. Don't make it right.

**note**
Numerous sentence fragments and certainly incorrect grammar are part of this post. Feel free to point 'em all out. Fortunately...nobody cares. :grin:

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!