Gas in the airbox

Got questions? We got answers....
kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Gas in the airbox

Post by kdxquebec »

Anyway, Kind of normal Sunday morning. Woke up a 8 with some rocky hills in the head. Temp is a problem? maybe not...20f and no snow. Ok, after the screwdriver action , 2 peanut butter toast and a needle clip adjustement I was ready to start the machine with 3 times clothes thickness as usual.

I was ready to go. After a nice 2 hours on some tight stuff I went to the ''open kind of trails'' maybe for 15 minutes...no need to say it was really to cold for 6th speed!! Wind factor?! Ya know?

BTW I was running with a IPOD for the first time... Really special sometimes the you can feel the music in the stuff you ride this is amazing. Bike ran good no lean bugs or rich bugs.

So I went to climb an awesome rocky hill and after 5 min ice was everywhere and I fall...the bike was on the top of the hill with right footpeg welded in a iced rock an I was 40 foot downhill on my butt.

Gas was leaking from the airbox rubber plug when I got the bike on two wheels...maybe equal to the quantitiy like the budweiser I am drinking right now.

The bike did not started on kickstart pedal...Cool I was over a hill so the bike started on is own ( like push-start method)

So what is the question... huh? Do I need to ask a question...

ok?

Gas in the airbox is normal when you fall head over feet?
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I'd imagine all the gas in the bowl of your carb has to go somewhere's

:wink:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS