RMX Smack down!!

Got questions? We got answers....
Dale

RMX Smack down!!

Post by Dale »

Getting ready to go to H-M in WV with my KDX 220 and put the smack down on a buddy and his RMX 250. My question is this.....should I roost him as I go by....or.....when he's stuck on a hill, should I just keep going up and down it while laughing all the time? Keep in mind last time I raced him on a track he made his bike 20 feet wide on every jump. When I did get the chance to pass him in the air, he screamed like a little girl. When I looked back, his front tire was 6 inches away from my head! He's pretty competitive. Are there any other standard operating procedures I should know about so I can make fun of this guy and his RMX?

Dale
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

should I roost him as I go by....or.....when he's stuck on a hill
I'd really want to say both if it's a good riding budy! :mrgreen:
On the other hand, if he's a real prick amd not that great of a ridin bud,(i.e: needin a god lesson in humility), I'd take as much of a lead as possible then stop, remove my helmet, have a smoke (even cut 1/2 of the smoke to show him i been there for a while :wink: ) and as he pulls in huffin and puffin say kinda in a an annoyed voice: "what took you so long" and take off :supz:
Dale

Post by Dale »

I like the way you think!
kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by kdxquebec »

>|<>QBB<
scheckaet wrote: I'd take as much of a lead as possible then stop, remove my helmet, have a smoke (even cut 1/2 of the smoke to show him i been there for a while :wink: ) and as he pulls in huffin and puffin say kinda in a an annoyed voice: "what took you so long" and take off :supz:
HAHA
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by KarlP »

I ride with a guy sometimes who has been known to pull way ahead, stop, and get down doing push ups. As we pull up he'll be going "98, 99, 100!"
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Can you beat him in the woods? Depending on the year that's a beastly powered bike with great susp. 'Course that don't mean squat if he can't ride(as well as you). Of course it's a squid so I'll probably break down....Bring tools. :mrgreen:
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project