seat cover KDX - HELP

Got questions? We got answers....
bozzwoldo

seat cover KDX - HELP

Post by bozzwoldo »

Can anybody confirm that the seat cover for the KX500(1988 - ?) will fit the seat of my KDX250D1.
The original cover is not available anymore and I need a new one.

Thanks

:rolleyes:
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I think it will come up a little short... at least the gripper cover I bought from Ceet for a 92 KDX200 did. Proly not what you wanted to hear... :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

From comparing the two using photos of eBay auctions, they look different. Speaking of which, there are some kdx 250 seat covers on eBay for sale. One of them is listed for about $25 with $8 shipping and offers worldwide shipping.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
bozzwoldo

Post by bozzwoldo »

EBay it is then.! Thanks guys.

regards from the UK

Bozzwoldo
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

If it's the same guy your refering to on E-Bay, I bought one of his covers for my '84 KDX. Very nice material. I really like the cover, kinda gripperlike but much softer than stock, plush almost. Nice stuff though.

Jon.