bike for wife ......

Got questions? We got answers....
rick albert

bike for wife ......

Post by rick albert »

hey guys.......got a chance to buy a 91' kdx 200 - just talked to the owner and he said its in very good condition for its age.........(mech sound) he's asking $500.00 for it......... you guys think its worth it ????? if you want to check it out......its on philadelphila craigslist (5/23) all it says is dirt bike......
JUST RIDE !!!
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

I sold a pretty much mint '81 KDX175 for $500 a couple years ago. Now I kinda wish I had kept it. So yeah I think it's worth it. just be aware it's a good bit tougher finding parts for older bikes. I needed a couple things that I could only get at the junk yard. surprizingly though the dealer still had the clutch actuator shaft. a 91 should be much better about that than an 81 of course.

Good Luck.
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

91 parts are nooooo problem! Great deal... go for it!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
rick albert

Post by rick albert »

any known problems with the 91' - how many things are inter-changable from 91' to 06' ???? and i assuming that a 91' is a E model....right ??? :roll:
JUST RIDE !!!