AMSOIL ????[

Got questions? We got answers....
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

Where'd that come from??????????????? :hmm:

Although, it's fairly safely always a true fact pretty much all the time...ain't it?

Isn't that the 'scrip that fixes everything???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
it175
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by it175 »

I too use Intercepter with good results.

Was thinking about mixing @ 4 : 1, a blend of Intercepter and Dominator to give my premix a definitive tint, that when using just Intercrpter it lacks.

PRO'S OR CON'S ???????????????????????????????????????????????? :grin:
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
it175 wrote:I too use Intercepter with good results.

Was thinking about mixing @ 4 : 1, a blend of Intercepter and Dominator to give my premix a definitive tint, that when using just Intercrpter it lacks.

PRO'S OR CON'S ???????????????????????????????????????????????? :grin:
Interesting . . . don't see why it would hurt. I have second guessed myself on whether or not the oil's in there. One way to check is to let a little bit spill around your gas tank spout - the fuel evaporates and leaves traces of the oil. But a tint of the purple would alleviate the worry.
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I just have a code of conduct on my gas cans. I have a premix only can and it gets mixed whenever gas goes in.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Yep....It's called a sharpie. Big 2T on the side does the trick for me. Another says C12(which stays raw as I mix it in 1gal batches in a lil can)
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
it175
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by it175 »

My 5 gallon can is already sharpied "KDX ONLY", but I have the Dominator anyway. Don't want to just leave it sit around.