AZRickD buys a Gasser

Got questions? We got answers....
AZRickD

AZRickD buys a Gasser

Post by AZRickD »

A fellow club member had a 2005 EC250 that he bought last year off the showroom floor. A half year later and it is mine.

Two things I need... A Scotts over-bar stabilizer, and someone to buy my '03 Dangerously Modified (tm) KDX220...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/mcy/613201710.html
I done KX-ed QuailChaser's KDX220R
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

So it is true! Who had an EC250? You're going to have to bring it up here, so I can flog on it. :D
Gionix

Post by Gionix »

This a street legal bike??? i say this cause the tires looks like street legals tires! so :?
98 KDX200, Dyno Port Pipe, FMF Turbine Core II, Devol Radiator Guards. Pro-x Piston, N-Style Graphics and Seat Cover, Excel Rims.

My KDX Gallery: http://kdxrider.net/forums/modules.php? ... _album.php
AZRickD

Post by AZRickD »

It is plated (Arizona is easy that way). But the lights have been removed for the present. The tires are actually Dunlop 803 trials tires (stick like glue). Not great in mud, but with less than 10-inches of rain per year, mud ain't an issue. Great on rock, and though some say they suck in sand, I suck so bad in sand normally that I couldn't tell the difference.

Janik, the bike belonged to ATR member John Goss. He loves the frame and suspension but craved the hit of the Yammie YZ250. I like the motor just fine.

And, yes, you can ride it.
Last edited by AZRickD on 09:50 pm Mar 21 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

Very nice, Rick . . . and you oughta' have no problem selling that KDX at your askin' price with what's on it and extra goodies to boot.

Congrats!
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
AZRickD

Post by AZRickD »

I don't have much problem with keeping the KDX for a while. The only issue is the garage space and having to keep it clean for sale.
firffighter
Supporting Member

Post by firffighter »

Hey Rick,

Now that you've had that Gasser for awhile, how's about a ride report and comparison to your KDX220. I've got a line on an '03 GasGas300ec for cheap and would like a comparison, although I just got my KDX dialed in.
'