Enduro / HS riding pants

Got questions? We got answers....
blimpman
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Enduro / HS riding pants

Post by blimpman »

I am looking for the kind of pants that are over the boot and ankle length. The material I want is not necessarily made for warmth but rather for it's toughness, waterproofness and resistant to wear. Anyone have a favorite brand?
Brian
The destination is just a by-product of the journey
1990 KDX 200-E1 - Donated to my riding buddy Bill!
2003 YZ125
2008 WR250R
2005 TT-R230
treelimb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by treelimb »

THOR has what you seek. I have a pair of THOR STATIC pants(as well as a pair of THOR AC race pants) that I have raced in,rode in, and sometimes after riding have just kept them on doing junk around the yard,on the bike,etc.They are Alabama 3 inch thorn tough,warm,fairly water resistent,and just plain wear well w/fit and function.
Go to denniskirkoutlet.com, click on offroad, and be blown away by GREAT DEALS on riding apparel,etc.
I bought both pairs of pants that retail in the catalog for about $230.00 for less than $70.00 INCLUDING SHIPPING.
Anyway,you can go thru all the top manufactuers,read about each, and then buy @up to a 90%discount.
BTW-you pay more for the waterproof than the water resistent.You can read all about that w/the description denniskirkoutlet.com has for each item. Pics are there too.
good luck
treelimb
I just ordered a pair of SHIFT RECON RIDE pants,i too like the over the boot style,@ 50% off and a THOR RIDE jersey.Total-just under $70.00 including shipping.
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

KLIM pants http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com//2 ... ?P=0&F=373
Their stuff is incredible, quality is top notch and they really support the rider. IIRC if you are a racer, call them up and tell them that you race and you'll get a good deal on gear. That's pretty cool! :supz: