Dakar Rally canceled due to Islamic Terrorists

Got questions? We got answers....
gtoron

Dakar Rally canceled due to Islamic Terrorists

Post by gtoron »

Well I wait all year to see this race and the religion of peace strikes again :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

These freaking terrorists threaten racers and kill four innocents and now the race is cancelled.

I think we need to nuke these animals before they due it to us. This sucks and they suck. I'm pissed

Sorry just needed to vent.
blimpman
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Re: Dakar Rally canceled due to Islamic Terrorists

Post by blimpman »

>|<>QBB<
gtoron wrote:Well I wait all year to see this race and the religion of peace strikes again :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

These freaking terrorists threaten racers and kill four innocents and now the race is cancelled.

I think we need to nuke these animals before they due it to us. This sucks and they suck. I'm pissed

Sorry just needed to vent.
+1000

I think they threatened the organisers as well which made them freak out. The Dakar has been threatened before, sections bypassed and the race continued. Al-Q sucks!
Brian
The destination is just a by-product of the journey
1990 KDX 200-E1 - Donated to my riding buddy Bill!
2003 YZ125
2008 WR250R
2005 TT-R230
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

That sucks!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Just make it part of the competition! Maybe the Marines could participate too! How many Al-Q can you take out... :twisted:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:Just make it part of the competition! Maybe the Marines could participate too! How many Al-Q can you take out... :twisted:
FRP makes a dampener/M16 handlebar mount :lol: :lol:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

This is all they need.

Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|QBB<[/url]
jc7622 wrote:This is all they need.

Ultimate avatar right here!!
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

Artistically it resembles your avatar. Lone Wolf McQuade and the Road Warrior - what a pair.

I colored the bike KDx green and reduced it down to 80x80 pixels to see what it would look like. Unfortunately it is hard to make out who it is at that size.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

I think these guys would do better then lil Chucky

Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by KarlP »

I feel really bad for the competitors. Lots of money has been spent, lots of time devoted. There will be very few entries next year, I bet.
We need to move that event to the U.S.

Let's run the length of the Apalachian Trail, 2 stroke only, motorcycle only.

If a fella could run 24 MPH for 8 hours a day, the Trail could be completed in 16 days. :lol:
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
firffighter
Supporting Member

Post by firffighter »

Really stinks! I look forward to watching the Dakar during our wet, snowy, rainy season here in Oregon. We have nowhere to ride right now, so watching the Dakar sooths the restless spirit. Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy something new for my KDX and tinker.
'
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Skipro, is that the diesel kawi?
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|<>QBB<
fuzzy wrote:Skipro, is that the diesel kawi?
DIESEL!?!? That thing must PULL! :supz:
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

>|<>QBB<
fuzzy wrote:Skipro, is that the diesel kawi?
Yup, and thanks for the cool link.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

Check this site out:

http://www.dieselbike.net/
kawagumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kawagumby »

check out the wimpy 36 MM forks. Now that's a bike that could use a USD conversion kit! Mebbe we could work a contract to outfit the things properly -
My 08 has 38mm forks but I can't imagine hitting rock at desert speed with them. :shock:
1994 KDX200, Beta 200rr, yz125, yz250, kx100 modded for adult, gasgas contact 250.
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

RE: Religion of peace

Sure it is!!

That woman that got raped by a bunch of 'em in the Kingdom of Saud certainly deserved more than a couple hundred lashes for the unmitigated gall to be in the company of someone not a family member.

The nerve of the *itch!!

:hmm:

I think there's something a tad off there somewheres.... Sure hear a lot from 'women's rights' groups about THAT, huh? That is to say...not a single peep about it. Nothing!!

And these peace loving people want to HANG a woman that 'lets' kids name a stuffed bear muhhamud, 'Moh-ham-bud'..whatever.

This outfit (Muslims) has pledged the destruction of this country for years. I have YET to hear from the billions of the 'peaceful' bastards around the world decrying (or anything else) that pledge. Nope. In this country we let them use their loudspeakers for public calls to prayer, but there are lawsuits filed when a kid 'has' to hear '..one nation under God' in school.

This country is screwed up...and when the whining, fussing, liberal scums that got us here finally realize what they've done..it'll be waaaayyyyyy too late to do anything about it.

Iran continues its enrichment program (for nuclear power my A$$), and we do our normal fretting, fussing and handwringing over it. US vessels in international waters can get harassed by Iranian gunboats..and it's all just shucked off. Every one of those gunboats should be sitting on the bottom of the sea. No question, no diplomacy other than from the end of a gun.

Oh...how many 'news' reports have you heard about rocket attacks on Israel lately? One? How 'bout none! Hell, they haven't stopped in YEARS!!! But..when the jews decide to kick some arab butt...THEN it's a great big 'Woe is us!' whine...'Lookie what Israel is doing to us!!!!!!

We've become a country of whining wimpy losers. There is more concern over what 'they' think of us than the fact that the entire country is going down the flusher before out eyes.

THEY blow us up, kill us, promise to annihilate us...and WE are worried to about DEATH about putting UNDERwear on their heads and taking some PICTURES! 'fer God's sake!!!

God Bless America

..not that there is any reason for him to.

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

You ask, What is our policy? I will say; “It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us: to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy.” You ask, What is our aim? I can answer with one word: Victory—victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival.

We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill