Almost getting my butt whooped by Junior.

Got questions? We got answers....
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|<>QBB<
jc7622 wrote:
dirtkid wrote:
Sad, but I cant touch my dad on his YZ250. He's nearly 50!
Sadly, it definetly isn't my bike's fault either. My CR is smokin'!

I can outrun my kid on the trails. It was the drag races on the long straight where he was nearly outrunning me. A few more power upgrades and a few less second helpings and I will be good to go.
A kid I ride with is all about top speed and drag races, If I wanted a drag racer I'd get a KTM 950 Super Enduro :roll:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by KarlP »

I ran into a couple of guys and a kid on the trail a few weeks ago. The kid was on a YZ85, I think. Tiny, blue and two stroke so it must have been.

I let the two guys go on because I like getting the opportunity to pass people now and then but I didn't want to get hung up behind the kid.

HAH!!

The two guys disapeared and I COULD NOT get thet kid off my butt.
And this is in some seriously tight and technical ST.

A little humility is good at any time.

Come to find out the two guys were both AA riders in the SETRA series. Knight and Nichols.
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
urnuts

Got it!

Post by urnuts »

Install one of those electronic governors they use on go-carts at the amusement parks.
When he's pulling away from you, or closing in, just hit a small button on your bars and his bike will cut out for a few seconds. :grin: