stock forks price???

Got questions? We got answers....
motorhed220

stock forks price???

Post by motorhed220 »

hey guys long time no post eh!!!!

Anyhow, i have my stcok forks from my KX conversion and i was thinking of selling them. How much do you guys think u should ask, and does anybody even want them??? Ill pay shipping even rush delivery, only however if the price is right. Ill even toss in the stemless triple clamps, for free, they are mint and barley used, only a season and a half on them. They are off a 2005 KDX 220.

Any ideas, prices, offers or opinions???
Live to Ride, Ride to live!!!
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

I have the exact same thing I need to sell. I sent an e-mail to Fredette, but haven't gotten a response. My guess they don't want them. I have been watching them on Ebay and they don't go for too much. There are some sellers who have them for sale on Ebay at a high 'Buy It Now' price, but they usually don't sell for that price and expire unsold. I will probably Ebay mine after Christmas. From my observations the Ebay buying and prices are down right now on these types of items so close to the holidays.
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|<>QBB<
jc7622 wrote:I have the exact same thing I need to sell. I sent an e-mail to Fredette, but haven't gotten a response. My guess they don't want them. I have been watching them on Ebay and they don't go for too much. There are some sellers who have them for sale on Ebay at a high 'Buy It Now' price, but they usually don't sell for that price and expire unsold. I will probably Ebay mine after Christmas. From my observations the Ebay buying and prices are down right now on these types of items so close to the holidays.

It goes by seasons: classic cars, atv and dirtbike in the spring; boats in the begining of summer; snowmobiles right now. Ebay School of Hard-Knocks :wink:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
jc7622
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by jc7622 »

I did get a reply from Fredette. They say they already have a decent supply of them. Best bet is probably on here or on Ebay. Probably not worth as much as they once were.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Just hold onto them until mid summer... then call Jeff and ask him... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "