Christmas Cards....

Got questions? We got answers....
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

No, I wish I did! I gave it to my 10 year old cousin, but hey one more soul to the sport :supz: . It's funny how all my things get destroyed after they trade hands to a new owner. The 50 is left outside most of the time because they don't have a shed, and the RT180 hasn't been oiled or maintained since i sold it :cry: But my KDX can run circles around both so no regrets :supz:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

So I got my CARD!!! ha!! Nice going there Ron. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

BTW, just for the count, I've gone to 3 Christmas parties already and hosted one of my own on Friday. I'm turning into a drunk!! Haw!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

I'm turning into a drunk!! Haw!!!

:naughty:
oh well gotta have sum fun so why not! :mrgreen:
IdahoCharley
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by IdahoCharley »

Thanks Ron for posting your MUG!!! Really is nice to put a face to a name. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may your business continue to thrive in the New Year. IdahoCharley :supz: :lol: :prayer:
KTM 380EXC Mine
KDX 200 Mark's
TTR 125 L Wife's
KDX 200 Austin's
EC 300 Tyson's
WR430 Husky - mine