handlebar

Got questions? We got answers....
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Now, now!! It's Christmas! Don't let them dictate a mood change in you. ENJOY the holiday. Celebrate with everyone you know and tell them both

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HO! HO! HO!

(I shake my head at such nonsense and just go do whatever I choose to do anyway. I've avoided prison so far, and since I'm so good at my job, I won't get fired either!!) HO! HO! HO!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

I received the handlebar yesterday! that was fast! Thanks Ski! :partyman:
The bend looks the same as my old renthal, that's perfect. :supz:
Cut down about 3/4 inch total (kind of a pain) and will fit my cycra bark buster after I test ride the width and angle of the bar, that'll require some bending and cussing :mad: if needed I'll cut down a bit more (measure twice cut once!)
Ski you were right about the triple clamp, they were a bit bigger than my 01, I cut down some sheet metal (leftover from the shiming of the steering stem) and wraped it around the fork, looks like it will be tight enough we'll see how it goes.
Again Ski you da man! :prayer:
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

You are welcome! Glad they found a good home. I don't think there is a thing wrong shimming the forks to get a good fit on the clamps. Heck, I've forgotten to tighten my upper bolts before without even realizing it.

I cut my bars using a sawsall. Works very fast if you have one. And before you ask, no. I don't have an extra sawsall. Ha!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
muddertrucker

Post by muddertrucker »

Had some aluminum fat bars off a tm mx bike and never bent them bought a set of msr carbon steel bars and bent them on the first fall. Maybe I just need to stop falling. :oops:
4 wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul
Gallery!
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

>|<>QBB<
muddertrucker wrote:Had some aluminum fat bars off a tm mx bike and never bent them bought a set of msr carbon steel bars and bent them on the first fall. Maybe I just need to stop falling. :oops:
Or buy good bars :lol: I had a set of aluminum msr's, bent like they were cut off a cheap lawn chair. :supz:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller
muddertrucker

Post by muddertrucker »

Protappers should be in the mail righ now.
Gallery!
muddertrucker

Post by muddertrucker »

Just got them this morning. Anyone ever try the woods high bend?
Gallery!