Stiffer seat foam

Got questions? We got answers....
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

stand up and ride man!!!
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
krazyinski wrote:stand up and ride man!!!
If it's gotta seat, I'm thinking it's meant for sitting, besides it's a motorcycle not a scooter!

I'm sitting my fat 271 lb ass down! :wink:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
kdennan

Post by kdennan »

Haaa! I once put armor-all on the seat of my 73' CT-70
I ended up running my junk across the top of the frame and into the knobs that let the bars fold down when you wanted to stuff the bike into that back of dad's cultass ciera.
That hurt

I have the Ceet tall and firm and I love it. I called Guts about a foam for my Husky and they said the firm is KTM firm, the medium is like a jap motocross and the soft is like an XR.
The Ceet fit under the stock cover and flattened out the profile which makes for great moving aroung. Get a pair of padded cycling shorts and you will be all set.
hart125

Post by hart125 »

just got my guts tall medium and its much more firm than stock! Just right IMHO the guts soft must be really close to stock for the kdx