Hooligan Super-Moto Helmet Cam Movie!

Got questions? We got answers....
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hooligan Super-Moto Helmet Cam Movie!

Post by Wudscrasher »

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to all who provided feedback on the Oregon Scientific camera last year. I got one last year and have been storing up all my vids so when I got a new comp, I could become the next Bruse Brown. Special thanks to KDXer - the codec pack worked! Without further adieu, my first 'real' movie is up on u-toob! Last weekend, a bunch of us that hang out over at advrider got together for a mini-TT race. Usually it's on a tight, 2-cone, dirty, dusty oval, run relay-style with teams of 3 or 4. Well, we got some snow, so the track owners didn't want us getting all muddy on Sunday. But, they let us take over their parking lot! OK! Super-Moto it is! On wet pavement! With knobbies! It did dry out by the time I recorded this, however. The duck references are aimed at my team - Team Duckie!!! And cheating (like hitting kill switches, turning petcocks off, standing in the way during bike changes, blocking, etc) is not only allowed, but encouraged!

Oh, and with the exception of one TTR-125, we're all on XR100's :supz:

Enjoy :partyman:

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

Yeah, OK, It's not KDX's. There's one comment we're gay. And, my taste in music sucks. So what.

Do any of you actually have fun for the helluva it? 52 views and no responses? I guess my fun is different, and less serious than yours.

Man, I was just trying to say, "Thank you." for info on the helmet-cam.

Next time I'll post a real trail-ride...something... <shrug>

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by KarlP »

There is nothing so fun as messing around on bikes.

Wish I could view the video, company web blocking prevents that!

No skin loss? I hope.
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Looks like fun! We have a little course setup at the house that we race around on the little quad and KLX110. Loads of fun.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

>|<>QBB<
KarlP wrote:There is nothing so fun as messing around on bikes.

Wish I could view the video, company web blocking prevents that!

No skin loss? I hope.
Thankfully for me, no. ATGATT prevented that, and only one 30' low-side slide. :boogie:
2000 KDX220R

bmcd308

Post by bmcd308 »

I enjoyed the video, but I did not comment. I not really inclined to do so, as anything I post will simply cause people to argue with whatever I say. Your experience with comments seems consistent with most of the videos I have ever seen on there, so I just enjoy the ones I enjoy, and don't enjoy the ones I don't. And yes, it is very fun to play on little bikes. I find myself riding my girlfriend's XR100 a lot more than necessary.
Ondatrail

Post by Ondatrail »

Havent heard of much (or any) supermoto round here in NY so I don't know anything about this :pop:
I am the Night Rider! I’m a fuel injected suicide machine! I am a rocker, I am a roller, I am the out-of-controller