PDF of Kawasaki manual

Got questions? We got answers....
crazybrit

PDF of Kawasaki manual

Post by crazybrit »

Anyone have a recent printing of the Kawasaki manual in PDF format?

I have a legal/genuine printed copy of the 200 base manual and 220 supplement but I wouldn't mind an electronic copy for occasional indoor reference and I don't have a scanner.

I can supply a pic of my ugly mug next to the printed manuals if necessary to confirm the above :grin:

Hopefully someone can help me out. I know someone was selling them on eBay, not sure if they are a recent printing.

Thanks!
KDX20000

Post by KDX20000 »

let me know your email and i can send ya a copy that i have for '95-'06 KDX200. I like it because it can make it easy to find things instead of flipping through the book all the time. "EDITED by Jason"
KDX20000

Post by KDX20000 »

as of right now i have been unable to send the file because it is too large even when compressed. if anyone knows of a way around this it would be great.
crazybrit

Post by crazybrit »

>|<>QBB<
KDX20000 wrote:as of right now i have been unable to send the file because it is too large even when compressed. if anyone knows of a way around this it would be great.
Split it into 4 or 5 pieces using the splitting tool I recommended. Or host it on one of the free file hosting servives.
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

how big is it? (the manual) I can probably put it on an ftp site that my company has. This is oafishul bidniz of course.
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
crazybrit

Post by crazybrit »

>|<>QBB<
Colorado Mike wrote:how big is it? (the manual) I can probably put it on an ftp site that my company has. This is oafishul bidniz of course.
20mb, I could do same too, if he could send it. Issue is at sending side, not receiving.
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

20MB?? I read log files way bigger than that.

Anyway, if he knows how to ftp, the site is "EDITED by Jason" log in as anonymous, give a bogus email address as a password, and enter binary mode. then go to /incoming/kdx , and "put" it there.
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220