WORCS Series-West Coast

Got questions? We got answers....
saddletramp
Supporting Member

WORCS Series-West Coast

Post by saddletramp »

Looks like my local ORV park/track is hosting it's first WORCS race. Round 8 is Aug. 10-12 at Straddleline near Olympia. Has anyone ever signed up for one of these events? I did not see a headlight class listed so I am guessing the average weekend rider might want to watch the big dogs run.http://www.worcsracing.com/home.php
2000 KDX 200 97 KX 125 Front End
1996 CR 250
03 RM 65 2000 YZ 80
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

I've been following that series for awhile, definitely my favorite series to follow. I had the opportunity to race a few of them (Phoenix, Havasu, Honey Lake) but didn't want to tear the KDX up on one. I'm going to follow the series next year with my new bike, I can't wait!

Check out the videos on them, seach for WORCS in google.video and then find some of the abstratcolaborations.com videos (or w/e it's called) by Beau, they are some of the best I've seen.

They are a good race to run if you want prizes, they give out so much free stuff for just about everyone in every class it's amazing. And if your good enough to place then you get all sorts of stuff. It will pay out very well if you've got what it takes. Go for it!
saddletramp
Supporting Member

Post by saddletramp »

"What it takes", well I can't play the "old guy" card because I have ridden with some 50 year olds that were very fast. So I'll play my "no skills" card. I did watch some vids linked to thier homepage, the track in Toutle Wa. is all volcanic ash from when St. Helens blew, pretty cool. I do like the format of a 1 hr. 3-4 mile course track and woods combined, er, could do without the track part.
2000 KDX 200 97 KX 125 Front End
1996 CR 250
03 RM 65 2000 YZ 80