Matching graphics and seat

Got questions? We got answers....
KDX220PHIL
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by KDX220PHIL »

I am told by MXsouth that the only way to have nice graphics on a seat like the ones listed and shown above is to have them under a clear plastic vinyl. Is this true? Does the Seat from DMC above have plastic? And how baout this one:

http://justkdx.megalomaniac/dynotesting.html (Can not find this anywhere) :cry:

I like the sharp graphics but I am not sure if it is worth the slippery when wet feeling.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Doesn't bother me one bit.... so far anyway. I adapt to anything pretty much though....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDX220PHIL
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by KDX220PHIL »

Indawoods, do you have any pictures of yur bike that i can see? So far the kit you have is the one I am most interested in, that is available anyway. Don't think I have access to the gallery yet, my standard user and pass dosnt work there.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Use your login as your password... that's how they are setup by default.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDX220PHIL
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by KDX220PHIL »

Yeah, your kit looks awesome!! :supz:
The only problem is that it appears to be slightly different than the other two at ATV Giant and Dennis Kirk. Yours has the black strip on the top of the seat and the others have green. Wonder why this is. If you look closely at the one from Dennis Kirk the quality of the seat cover does not compare with yours. This sucks. I hope I can find one like yours. I will keep looking.
Thanks
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

They made 'em both ways... kinda hit and miss on what you get. I bought mine at MXSOUTH for what it's worth...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****