96 KDX 200 help

Got questions? We got answers....
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Dip your carb in that stuff for 30 min and it comes out looking like NEW
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
GS

Post by GS »

The last stuff I used did NOTHING. I noticed the antiseptic odor was mentioned on the MSDS.....which is what my old, really good stuff smelled like......no idea where it went to, unfortunately.

So, Berryman it is!

Thanks!
:partyman:
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Be sure and remove ALL plastic and rubber parts! :shock:
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
GS

Post by GS »

Very true, the GOOD :prayer: stuff just eats it all....even the smallest hidden rubber/plastic pieces

I once replaced a rubber float bowl gasket that my brother stuck in the 'good' cleaner. t came out almost triple it's original size, in all dimensions. It was HUGE!!

I left it on the bench for something like two years and it shrank somewhat, but not so it could ever be re-used. And, yes, it was two years before that carb was finally reassembled. Kinda/sorta got distracted.......again. :?