A good look at the clark tank

Got questions? We got answers....
krazyinski

A good look at the clark tank

Post by krazyinski »

Nice tank 3.6 gal dont think I will run out of gas . good quality, easy install fits like the stock tank,KX forks hit this tank and they didnt hit the stock one. http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/modules. ... _photo.php
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
MXOldtimer

Post by MXOldtimer »

That's the white correct, not the natural?

Looks good, if it is the white can you see your gas level?

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Excellence in design! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

natural is what I ordered and what it said on the box, I can see the gas level.
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
MXOldtimer

Post by MXOldtimer »

>|<>QBB<
krazyinski wrote:natural is what I ordered and what it said on the box, I can see the gas level.
That's cool it's so white for a natural tank, looks great.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What did you do with your old tank?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

sitting in the garage on the floor its black with a petcock right side nut spun in the plastic. you want it ?
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Yes...
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

how about 50 + shipping
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Cap too?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

cap&petcock.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

K....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

give me a day to get a box and check on shipping.I am out in the sticks 30 minutes to anywhere. then you can pay pal me at krazyinski@hotmail.com
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

krazyinski - have you had a chance to ride/manuever around with a full tank yet? 'Just wondering if you feel the extra weight given where it's at . . . looks great, though
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
kawagumby
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kawagumby »

Yeah, I second that...give us a ride report when you get the chance!
1994 KDX200, Beta 200rr, yz125, yz250, kx100 modded for adult, gasgas contact 250.
2001kdx
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by 2001kdx »

Why the aftermarket tank? what, 2.9 gallons is not enough for you? :lol:
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

>|<>QBB<
2001kdx wrote:Why the aftermarket tank? what, 2.9 gallons is not enough for you? :lol:

Na! just wanted to do one more thing to the KDX, kind of out of things to do to it. as far as fuel slosh goes I use reticulated polyurethane
foam at least I think thats what the name is, any way it is the same stuff they use in airplane fuel tanks
keeps the slosh factor down. I did or could feel it just sitting on the bike moving it side to side. with the foam in it feels like an empty tank.
quailchaser
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by quailchaser »

>|<>QBB<
Jeb wrote:krazyinski - have you had a chance to ride/manuever around with a full tank yet? 'Just wondering if you feel the extra weight given where it's at . . . looks great, though
Although not necessarily relevant to the KDX, but going from the stock 2.2 gal. KX tank to the 3.2 gallon Clark tank...I did not notice any difference with the additional 7 ish lbs on the normal ST stuff we ride. BTW, that's a nice looking tank. I wish Clark would have used that color for the "Natural" KX tank.
Robb
*Sold* but not forgotten '03 KDX220R
'02 KX250
PW80 for the Gman
XR50R with Zuk yellow plastic and pink starlet stikers...soon to be Katiebugs ride.
AMA
Off Camber M/C
BRC
AZOHVC
luke347

Post by luke347 »

Hey what bend are those bars they look tall
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

CR HIGH MINI bars