Graphics w/ IMS tank/shrouds

Got questions? We got answers....
Motodeficient

Graphics w/ IMS tank/shrouds

Post by Motodeficient »

Does anyone have actual pictures of the IMS tank on for the KDX? I want to see what the stickers look like that come on the shrouds... Do the stickers come on the shrouds or do you install them yourself
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What... are you a poser? :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Motodeficient

Post by Motodeficient »

Is this what it looks like? If so the IMS shrouds/ graphics suck!!

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/348520299.html
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I hate everything about them....'cept holding more fuel.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:I hate everything about them....'cept holding more fuel.
got that right! The graphics are so ugly I removed them, and now it looks...well still ugly but not so ugly that I want to poke my eyes out! :rolleyes:
2001kdx
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Re: Graphics w/ IMS tank/shrouds

Post by 2001kdx »

>|<>QBB<
Motodeficient wrote:Does anyone have actual pictures of the IMS tank on for the KDX? I want to see what the stickers look like that come on the shrouds... Do the stickers come on the shrouds or do you install them yourself
Are you also known as sixteendohc?
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Clarke now make a decent tank so the ugly IMS tanks are a waste of plastic IMO. I'd rather push my bike home 20 miles then ride it with the extra gas that those eye-sores hold. :rolleyes:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
saddletramp
Supporting Member

Post by saddletramp »

Crap, I am trading my stock forks to FRP for one of these tanks although I did ask for the clear one. I would imagine that the clear tanks still comes with the green shrouds, uhg.
2000 KDX 200 97 KX 125 Front End
1996 CR 250
03 RM 65 2000 YZ 80
krazyinski

Re: Graphics w/ IMS tank/shrouds

Post by krazyinski »

>|<>QBB<
Motodeficient wrote:Does anyone have actual pictures of the IMS tank on for the KDX? I want to see what the stickers look like that come on the shrouds... Do the stickers come on the shrouds or do you install them yourself
I think a clark tank is the only way to go . I got mine yesterday this is what it looks like I have not put it all the way on yet just set it up there to give you an idea.
http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/modules. ... _photo.php
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:supz: NICE!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

they sure look nice! AND you get to keep the original shrouds with the graphics U want :supz:
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

:supz: I'll be ordering my natural tank very soon. :supz:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
saddletramp
Supporting Member

Post by saddletramp »

Sheckaet, did you have any issues with your KX forks hitting the sides of your IMS tank?
2000 KDX 200 97 KX 125 Front End
1996 CR 250
03 RM 65 2000 YZ 80