License Plate Mount?

Got questions? We got answers....
mandofiddle

License Plate Mount?

Post by mandofiddle »

I just got my KDX 220 plated with the purpose being that I can now ride pretty much any forest road. I just got my plate, and I'm wodering what any of you folks who are plated used to mount it on the rear fender. I have the UFO rear fenter with tail light/brake light. The license plate screw holes are wider than the fender, so it looks like I'll need some sort of mount to get it mounted. I've seen different bikes with it screwed on however they can get it with no thought on how it looks, but I'd like it to actually be mounted properly (whatever that means :grin: )

Thanks,
Dave
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

I have an OEM Kawasaki licence plate mount for the H model KDX if you are interested. Let me know and I'll get you some pics. You can have it for next to nothing if you pay postage. :partyman:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

CLICK THE PICS FOR LARGER VIEW...

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Kurt Franz

Post by Kurt Franz »

>|<>QBB<
KDXer wrote:I have an OEM Kawasaki licence plate mount for the H model KDX if you are interested. Let me know and I'll get you some pics. You can have it for next to nothing if you pay postage. :partyman:
Hello there!

Would you happen to know the part number for this? I need to find one.

Much obliged.....

Kurt Franz
1987 BMW K75
1973 Yamaha CT3
2004 Kawasaki KDX200
1981 Yamaha PW50
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

I have one of those small Acerbis license plate holders, the LED ones. I cut my license plate down so that it fit length wise. I cut the top MC letters off, and then as much off the other side. Most of the people around here are doing it that way without any problems.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Unfortunately I don't have the P/N. If you want the one in the pics PM me your suburb/post code and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Kurt Franz

Post by Kurt Franz »

>|<>QBB<
KDXer wrote:Unfortunately I don't have the P/N. If you want the one in the pics PM me your suburb/post code and I'll get you a shipping quote.
thanks

i pm'd ya witht e info....

Kurt
1987 BMW K75
1973 Yamaha CT3
2004 Kawasaki KDX200
1981 Yamaha PW50