Sour Grapes and Hard Work, but whose?

Got questions? We got answers....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:smile: Well said carvr! Let's move on....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

*** FYI ***

Post by Indawoods »

Not that it really matters or that I even care but...I just wanted to let everyone know that being paid subscriber to DRN entitled me to certain things that Okie has now disabled. One is PM's and they have deleted my sig for no apparent reason. There was nothing in my sig file that coulds have hurt DRN or been considered obscene. My posts were about the subject and not about this site... (except one... about the DFII, but was meant to inform about the product and not the site)

To be fair, I did limit his account here because of the negatism he causes. But, he did not pay me for anything. I could just as well banned him or blocked his IP... but I didn't.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "