Whats new?

Got questions? We got answers....
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Whats new?

Post by jafo »

Hey guys, been awhile Indi. I post every now and then. Just dropping in to see if everyones still got all thier finger's and toe's. You don't mind if a blue bike rider hangs out do yah? Just remember I'm still and will always be green at heart.
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Best come by more often or we'll all think the blue is winning out over the green. :lol: :partyman:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

I'll have to admit it does when I hit the woods. But I know the green bike is pretty tough. Hail to the green! :prayer: Go Destry! I'll be wanting a new bike down the road and that KLX450 looks dang good. Got a '79 CR250 now too. So i guess I bleed blue and green and alittle red.... :grin:

Between trying to find ride time in our current Monsoon season were haveing around here and fixing my vintage junk bikes, it's hard.

This is the best dirt bike site bar none and Indi and everyone that supports it should be proud of that, which I'm sure they are. I try to recruit every KDX rider I run into to and send them to this site. I'm glad it's still here and stronger than ever, great group of people.

Jon.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

It's all good Jon! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
gtoron

Post by gtoron »

NO SOUP FOR YOU :razz: :razz: :razz:
xagentman

Post by xagentman »

It really is the best around. :grin:
==05 KDX220R==