Big Bore kdx200?

Got questions? We got answers....
motofox2006

Post by motofox2006 »

The reconditioner who is doing it for me has 30 years of enduro experience and in that time he used to race kdxs. So he also performed them up, so he knows how far to take it. Why should i be concerned about it? And I know im missing out with the carb and head mods but my engine is just about to cost over $1000 or about $600 US to fix it all ads up to alot of money with the carb aswell, plus my bike is a 1991 and maybe when I get a newer kdx I might consider spending the money. Yes I have got an E series.
E series 91 KDX
crazybrit

I'll help you out if you like

Post by crazybrit »

Ron is about 5 miles from my place and it's a nice ride over there.

If you want I could drop your stuff off there and pick it up for you, save you paying double shipping. He cut me a break, I think -$10 on the carb because I picked it up, dropped it off. He is an A1 guy.

If you Paypal me, I can just pay him for ya and avoid the whole non-us deal, or you can make a deal with him direct. I'm gonna be gone riding in Mexico from this Friday for 2 weeks, so if you contact me I ain't ignoring you :grin:

Of course, you should really ask jowens66 since he's way more of a stand-up guy than I am :supz:

Tony
PHOENIX

Re: Big Bore kdx200?

Post by PHOENIX »

Hello Im from STRAYA (AUSTRALIA) =would I also need to send my carb and head to old mate in the US? ive got a contact in New york I could do that with

it it really worth it? is there a comparison video?

thanks
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Big Bore kdx200?

Post by KDXGarage »

You may want to start a new thread instead of bringing one up from March 2007. Thanks. Thread locked.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128