Colorado Riding...

Got questions? We got answers....
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Colorado Riding...

Post by Wudscrasher »

I know this should be posted in the regional forums, but hardly anyone reads them :oops: . The General Q & A seems to be the most-read Index, so Inda, I apologize for the following information. If this is inappropriate for the Q & A, send it off to the Regionals. This is not spam, nor am I trying to sell anything but riding partners :grin:

I will post from time to time, dates of group rides that the club I belong to hosts in northern Colorado. It's a great opportunity for new riders AND experienced riders who would normally not get to ride in their ability groups to get out and ride at a non-competitive pace. There are a few of us Coloradoans who have found KDXRider.net who appear not to have consistent riding partners. I just want to extend the invitation to you Coloradoans (or ANY of you, for that matter!), to enjoy a great season of singletrack in the Rockies. Most of our riding is West-Northwest of Ft. Collins, North Park (AWESOME!), Steamboat Springs, and Granby, CO (Winter Park). We also host trips to Moab, UT, the Taylor Park, CO area, Rabbit Valley, CO (Grand Junction), and the Sawtooth Mts. of Idaho. Dates for the club rides are being finalized right now, but when I get the set schedule, will post the link to this years' ('07) ride dates. I look forward to having a few more KDX's on the rides, seein' as the majority owns those ugly-a$$ pumpkin bikes...ugh.

--C.J.
http://www.nctr.net

(OK, this may be spam. I forgot, thanks to our lawyers, that it's $25 to 'join' the club and go on rides with our group. We didn't ask for it, but since we're a 501K organization, we can be sued if you hurt yourself. Think of it this way: you get a sticker ($15), a newsletter mailed to your house every month ($10), and the priviledge of taking your own safety in your own hands and not blaming us for getting hurt (FREE!). I know, it sounds like we're 'holes, but for 25 bucks, the reward riding with people of similar/better ability is priceless) :supz:
Last edited by Wudscrasher on 10:51 am Feb 27 2007, edited 1 time in total.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm
KDXforlife

Post by KDXforlife »

Hey i am pretty intrested in this so when you get more info can you post it or pm me thanks
Wudscrasher
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Wudscrasher »

OK, KDX4L, yer on the list. Here's the link to the (tentative) schedule:

http://nctr.net/members/rides.php

--C.J.
2000 KDX220R

"Big air? I say keep it in the dirt - that's where the fun is. You want big air, kid? Pull my finger." -- Smooth Johnson, Master of the Berm