Auto clutch or Steering stabalizer?

Got questions? We got answers....
layoutd

Post by layoutd »

when i got my EXC i put an autoclutch on. i'll NEVER ride a bike again without an autoclutch. i have only been riding for three yeas though and am probably not as good a clutcher as other riders, but it is awesome

the lack of engine breaking going down the hill is wrong, it will work unless, you may have to blip it if you lock up, but works fine for me.

the bike never stalls, you don't make a hill, just pick the bike up, get on, put in gear and creep up the hill.

i can ride a gear higher and the clutch slips and works like jeff fredette is riding on my handlebars doing the clutch.

i am able to ride gnarly stuff that before seemed impossible.
Eatin' ain't Cheatin'
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I was so impressed with my auto clutch, that, even though I would want other riders to take a ride on the bike so they could appreciate the thing, I really hated to ride even an hour on any other bike. I liked my KDX and my KX with the autoclutch better than 1 hour on a KTM525, a Husaberg FE550, a Honda CR450R, a KTM 300 EXC, a Yamaha WR?? (don't recall as it was a bored out 250 I think), or a KX500 before it was modded with an auto clutch.

Again, it's not the first mod to do on a KDX as stated earlier. Heck, it even made layoutd a better rider! Ha!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!